I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Novel Task #1 A wrinkle in time

         
Verbal/Linguistic
 Analyzing
Compare two characters from your book. Show similarities and differences.
                                      
                                 A wrinkle in time
Charles Wallace Murry                           Meg Murry
Murry family                                          Murry family
Smart                                                       Smart
6 Years old                                             12 Years old
Boy                                                               Girl     
Went to Space                                         Went to space                            

6 comments:

  1. That is pretty cool are the brother and sister. I like your fish. Can you answer these questions about your class.
    1. what measurements does your class have (e.g. length, width and height)?
    2. Do you have walls in your classroom if yes give measurements to where they are?
    3. How many desks, chairs and students do you have?
    4. Where are your desks placed?
    5. Do you have computers if yes where are they placed?
    6. Where are your doors placed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment well talk about it tomorrow in class and hopefully we start measuring.

      Tom

      Delete
    2. Thanks Tom. Cool pic of you on the laptop. How did you get the fish widget?

      Delete
    3. Hi Cody

      What I did is I went to the blogger dashboard and I went down to the layout button and clicked it then it comes up with the layout then on one side of the layout page it would say add gadget click it and then it comes up with a page and it will say on the top add a gadget then click on the left side on the page and click the button that says more gadgets and then click search gadgets and write fish then click search and then click the one you want then just edit it and then click save at the bottom of the page and then reset your page and your done

      Tom

      Delete
    4. Hi Tom
      Thanks for the info. Have you got the measurements I'm looking forward to mapping your class. That's why I need the measurements were doing mapping and then were building it on Mine Craft. Thanks Tom.
      Cody

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.