I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Friday, 12 July 2013

11 before 11


  1. Go to a foreign country because kids need to know what a country looks like and how different it is between their country and a different country.
  2. Go camping because you need to know outside survival skills so if you get lost outside or something
  3. Have a best friend 
  4. Get an electronic device
  5. Play a sport
  6. Know how to cook
  7. Have a hobbie
  8. Do some crafts
  9. Go to school  
  10. Learn how to swim
  11. Do chores 

1 comment:

  1. hey my bros I am Deighton(pronounced Day-ton) I'm from melville intermediate I like your fish the white one is my favorite I also have some questions for you.
    1.what shape is your classroom?
    2.how many desk's or tables do you have and what shape are they in?
    3.saying that the white board is north how far away are the desk's/tables?
    4.what are the dimenions of the class?
    5.do you have a book shelf or math area?

    that is all and if you sneezed while you were reading it bless you

    Deighton,melville intermediate,hamilton,New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.